Through the CTS program, students are provided with opportunities to personalize their learning, identify and explore their interests, manage transitions and build partnerships while developing essential competencies.
Click pdf here (107 KB) to see an overview of the CTS Pathways offered within LCSD schools.
Within CTS courses there are two common outcomes:
Students have opportunities to:
- Develop skills for their current and future daily lives;
- Improve career-planning skills;
- Enhance technology-related skills;
- Reinforce learning from other subjects &
- Prepare for the transition from high school to post-secondary education or the workforce.
The structure of CTS allows Lakeland Catholic School District to develop unique pathways to meet the needs of students and optimize community partnerships.
For more information about Career & Technology Studies programming at Lakeland Catholic School District, please contact:
Phone: (780) 826-3764
Cell: (780) 813-0538