- At Lakeland Catholic School District (LCSD) we have a one-to-one ratio of laptops and tablets for our students.
- LCSD provides every teacher with a MacBook laptop. The District also provides a variety of other state of the art technology tools to enhance teaching and learning with technology.
- The District provides all senior administrators and Central Office staff, and all school administrators and school office staff with Apple computers.
- As a result of intentional use of Technology for Learning in a one-to-one context, LCSD has seen positive results in the following areas:
- Enhancement in Learning Outcomes and student achievement
- Improved student engagement
- Increased effectiveness
- LCSD was an Apple only district up until 2015. Now we are a hybrid district with both Apple products and Chromebooks. LCSD has approximately 2000 Apple devices and 1000 ChromeBooks for its 2600 students.