Invites applications for a
Head Secretary at
Notre Dame High School
- Provide school administration and secretarial support.
- Provide receptionist duties and deal with the public in a courteous manner.
- Provide student data/file management.
- Complete school level purchasing/financial accounting.
- Contribute to the effective operation & positive public image of the school and the district
- Assist with organizing school functions and events.
- Must have sound knowledge and skills in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and other related programs
- Exceptional communication skills (oral/written)
- Able to work in a team environment or independently when required
- The ability to multi-task is essential.
Training/Certification in office management and or prior experience is a definite asset. Candidates for the above position who enjoy working with high school students and are committed to Catholic Education; please send your full resume along with 3 references, one of which will be a letter from your pastor to:
Director of Human Resources
4810-46th Street, Bonnyville, Alberta, T9N 2R2
Phone (780) 826-3764 Fax (780) 826-7576
Applications will be accepted until January 27th, 2014
This position will commence on February 4th, 2014
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.