Important Upcoming Dates:
- Kindergarten Information Nights – Holy Cross Elementary School and St. Dominic Elementary School (Cold Lake) at 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, April 24, 2019 – Administrative Professionals’ Day -Our amazing admin professionals’ have so many great qualities that help keep our schools going strong! Thank you for making our schools a better place!
- Thursday, April 25, 2019 – Monthly Board Meeting (1:00 pm at Central Office, Bonnyville)
- Thursday, April 25, 2019 – Kindergarten Open House – École Notre Dame Elementary School (Bonnyville) at 6:00 pm
- Friday, April 26, 2019 – Kindergarten Open House – St. Dominic Elementary School (Cold Lake) – drop in 1:00-4:00 pm
- Tuesday, April 30, 2019 – LCSD Education Planning Day
- May 1-2 – The Aristocats spring musical - St. Dominic Elementary School (Cold Lake) at 6:30 pm
- May 3-4 & May 10-11 -Shrek spring musical – Assumption Jr/Sr High School at 7:00 pm.
- Sunday May 5-Friday, May 10, 2019 - Catholic Education Week
- Thursday, May 9, 2019 – Wear Blue to show your support for Catholic Education
- Wednesday May 8-Thursday, May 9, 2019 – Provincial Skills Competition and Try A Trade/Skill, Edmonton Expo Centre
- Thursday, May 23, 2019 – Grateful Advocates for Catholic Education Stakeholder Meeting – 6:00 pm at Holy Cross Elementary School (Cold Lake)
- Thursday, May 23, 2019 – Preschool & Kindergarten Information Night – Light of Christ Catholic School - 4:30-7:00 pm
- Thursday, May 30, 2019 – World Catholic Education Day
- Thursday, May 30, 2019 – Spring Concert – Light of Christ Catholic School at 6:00 pm
- Thursday, May 30, 2019 - Grateful Advocates for Catholic Education Stakeholder Meeting – 6:00 pm at École Notre Dame High School (Bonnyville)
Mission Trip 2019
LCSD students and teachers pictured at El Refugio Orphanage in Ensenada Mexico
A group of teachers and students from Lakeland Catholic School District participated in a Mission Trip to Ensenada, Mexico from April 11-17. Religious Education Coordinator Mrs. Nicole Hebert and Instructional Learning Coach Ms. Anna Deligianis took eight students from École Notre Dame High School and Assumption Junior/Senior High School on this week-long journey.