Lakeland Catholic School District No. 150
Invites applications for a
School Library Technician (0.5 FTE)
École Notre Dame High School
Candidates who have the knowledge and skills to serve and assist students and teachers in their learning/teaching needs, who are committed to Catholic Education, and who enjoy working in a team environment are invited to apply. The ability to speak French would be an asset. This is a part time position that will commence on August 22, 2018.
Successful candidates will encompass the following skills and attributes:
- Ability to create a welcoming environment where students will develop a sense of wonder and curiosity about the world of literacy.
- Skilled at coordinating the organization of library materials to ensure an accurate
inventory and efficient retrieval by users.
- Be adaptable and client service oriented.
- Possess data entry, research and organizational skills.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
Salary: starting rate varies from $18.50 to $25.00/hourly dependent on experience and education. A generous ASEBP benefits package is provided.
Please forward covering letter, resume, and two current letters of reference to:
4810-46th Street, Bonnyville, Alberta, T9N 2R2
Phone (780) 826-3764 Fax (780) 826-7576
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those chosen for interview will be contacted.
Click pdf here (74 KB) to download this job posting.