Lakeland Catholic School District No. 150
Invites applications for
School Library Technician (.75) Assistant School Secretary (.25)
St. Dominic School – Cold Lake AB
Candidates who have the knowledge and skills to serve and assist students and teachers in their learning/teaching needs, who are committed to Catholic Education, and who enjoy working in a team environment are invited to apply.
- Provide school administration and secretarial support.
- Ability to create a welcoming environment where students will develop a sense of wonder and curiosity about the world of literacy.
- Be adaptable and client service oriented.
- Able to work in a team environment or independently when required
- Must have sound knowledge and skills in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and other related programs within a Mac based environment.
- Exceptional communication skills (oral/written).
- The ability to multi-task is essential.
- Possess data entry, research and organizational skills.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Skilled at coordinating the organization of library materials to ensure accurate inventory and efficient retrieval by users.
Please forward your resumes by May 30, 2018 to:
Deputy Superintendent Human Resources
4810-46th Street, Bonnyville, Alberta, T9N 2R2
Phone (780) 826-3764 Fax (780) 826-7576
Click pdf here (136 KB) to download this job posting.