Lakeland Catholic School Board No. 150
Invites applications for a
Candidates who have the knowledge and skills to serve and assist Lakeland Catholic School District, who are committed to Catholic Education, and who enjoy working in a team environment are invited to apply. The ability to speak French would be an asset. This is a 1.0 position that will commence on April 7th, 2014.
Successful candidates will encompass the following skills and attributes:
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional communication skills (oral and written);
- Has a sound knowledge and skills in the use of: Microsoft Word, filing, excel, etc.
- Able to work in a team environment or independently when required;
- Pays close attention to detail when completing tasks;
- Demonstrates the ability to problem solve;
- Manages time effectively.
Salary: starting rate varies from $36,000 - $47,000 dependent on experience and education. A generous ASEBP benefits package is provided.
Your resume should highlight personal and professional qualifications, and relevant experience.
Candidates for the above position who are committed to Catholic Education are invited to apply. Please provide a resume along with 3 references to:
Associate Superintendent Human Resources
4810-46th Street, Bonnyville, Alberta, T9N 2R2
Phone (780) 826-3764
Fax (780) 826-7576
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.