Lakeland Catholic School District No. 150
Invites applications for an
Occupational Therapist (0.8 FTE)
This position provides pediatric Occupational Therapy services including the primary activities of assessment, intervention, treatment, consultation, education, and follow-up.
This position maintains documentation, collaborates with staff of the Lakeland Catholic and provides clinical direction to support students. This position is based out of the Lakeland Catholic Centre for Education in Bonnyville and provides services to clients in the communities of Cold Lake, Bonnyville and Lac La Biche, and Waskatenau.
- Baccalaureate Degree or Master Degree in Occupational Therapy
- One year clinical experience in a pediatrics is desired
- Previous supervisory experience and/or training in areas such as effective communication, conflict resolution and supervision/coaching, organization and time management is desired.
- Current registration with the Alberta College of Occupational Therapist (ACOT) is required.
- Membership with the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists (CAOT) is desired.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Competencies:
- Effective verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to foster collaborative partnerships and team relationships.
- Ability to show initiative and work independently.
- Demonstration of sound organization skills.
The successful applicant’s starting salary will be based on the individual’s education, qualifications and directly related experience.
Candidates who are committed to Catholic Education are invited to apply. Your resume should highlight personal and professional qualifications, relevant experience and your most recent professional evaluation. Please email or fax your resume, three references and a pastoral letter by June 15 to:
Lakeland Catholic School District
c/o Pamela Guilbault, Deputy Superintendent
4810 - 46 Street, Bonnyville, AB T9N 2R2
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.