Lakeland Catholic Board of Education
Invites applications for
District Elementary Principal
Lakeland Catholic School District is seeking a committed and enthusiastic educational leader to join our school-based administrative team commencing August 2014. This is a full time position at Notre Dame Elementary School in Bonnyville, Alberta for the period of August 27, 2014 to June 26, 2015 with possible renewal for the 2015/16 school year.
The successful candidates will be expected to:
- Create an environment wherein "faith community" is fostered as an integral component of the school;
- Demonstrate active participation in parish life and the ministry of the church;
- Nurture a collaborative approach in working together with staff, students, the school council and the overall community;
- Provide a strong vision for achieving academic success for every student;
- Demonstrate positive interpersonal skills conducive to enhancing trust and the creation of a sense of family within the staff, the school and the community;
- Facilitate inclusive educational practices to maximize educational opportunities for all students; and
- Be determined, take charge and make things happen in a service-oriented environment.
Interested applicant(s) will have a proven commitment to Catholic education. The ability to speak French is an asset, though not a prerequisite.
Your resume will highlight personal and professional qualifications, relevant administrative training and experience, your most recent professional evaluation and current references, one of which will be a recent written reference from a parish priest.
Please forward resume and all supporting documentation by May 28th, 2014 to the attention of:
Lakeland Catholic School District
c/o Diane Bauer, Associate Superintendent/Human Resources
4810 - 46 Street, Bonnyville, AB T9N 2R
Resumes are accepted through Apply to Education
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those shortlisted for interview will be contacted.