Lakeland Catholic School District No. 150
Invites applications for
Student Assistants - Casual
Notre Dame Elementary
Requirements are as follows:
- Must be able to work with students with special needs at the elementary school level.
- Experience with students diagnosed with Asperger's, hearing impaired, visually impaired, speech/language development, multiple disabilities, learning disabilities or behavioral disabilities will be an asset.
- Practical experience supporting children with Autism Spectrum Disorder will be an asset.
- Ability to follow a highly structured program under the assistance of a teacher.
- Must have a positive attitude, be extremely patient and caring, likes a challenge, organized, able to work independently and within an Inclusive Learning Support Team.
- Ability to speak and understand French will be an asset, but not required.
Please forward resume to: