"A Catholic community of learners, opening hearts, minds, and doors"
Our primary purpose, like Christ, is to serve... our students, our parents and our community.
Within this context we:
- Enhance our Catholic identity by developing and maintaining strong links among the parish, school, and home;
- Develop students as critical thinkers and problem solvers, equipped with the skills to be responsible, productive, and ethical citizens focused on serving God and the community.
- Provide students with a wide range of high quality educational programs and services that educate the whole child – spiritually, intellectually, physically, culturally, and emotionally;
- Nurture self-esteem, success, and wellness in a safe, caring and enabling learning environment that affirms the dignity of staff and students; and
- Develop a learning climate that supports excellence, continuous improvement, and life-long learning.
Values and Beliefs
"Christ our Model... Children our Focus"
- Catholic/Christian values are fundamental in preparing our students’ minds, bodies, and spirits; and Christ should be reflected in everything that we do.
- Each student is a unique gift from God to be valued and respected.
- All children can learn and experience success; they have the right to access high quality educational programming that takes into acount different learning styles and ability levels.
- All students, parents, and staff have gifts and talents that must be recognized, respected, and developed.
- Learning is a visionary and proactive process that requires a collaborative effort by students, staff, families, and the community.
- Learning occurs best in a safe, orderly, and caring environment where expectations are clear and students believe they can and will succeed.
- The Catholic school is an extension of the Catholic Christian community and is a vital link between church and home.